A somewhat ordinary guy who’s constantly shrouded by its very own mind. Wonders about life, the future, and even so his silly dreams.
Shifting away of reality it’s his specialty. Absent-minded as a major skill.
Believes magic emerges from the not so effortlessly made things. Appreciates nature, and its surroundings. Considers forests as a place to always stop-by. Enjoys watching sunsets, dawns or nightfalls, normally being anywhere where the current scenery mesmerizes one’s soul.
Silence has been his worst enemy since the beginning of time. His inspiration comes from love stories and daydreaming. Therefore, a somehow ungifted at trusting people. However gracefully, fond at meeting new people.
Resilience, Condescending, Tolerance, Respect, Politeness, Overthinking and Patience , his great pillars of personality. Vents out regularly with pictures, songs or poetry made by himself. Nevertheless, prefers venting out with other’s thoughts.
Major videogame veteran. Prefers Nintendo above all companies. Gamer. Geek and Otaku. Although he does know he might be getting a little bit old for it.
20 years old. Height-privileged and slim. English, French, Spanish, German and Japanese-speaking.
Devoted lover of red foxes.
Personal Quote: "Time waits for no one"
Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I’ve tasted of desire,
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice.
Robert Frost (via observando)
If you repeat something over and over again it loses its meaning; You watch the sunset too often it just becomes 6 pm, you make the same mistake over and over you stop calling it a mistake. If you just wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up one day you’ll forget why
- The boy who takes your virginity is only going to love you long enough for you to stay in his bed.
- Your first job is never the best job. But you’ll meet some of your best friends there.
- Sometimes things don’t go the way you expect them to at all.
- People are usually never who they say they are.
- If you love someone, you need to tell them. Nobody is good at the guessing game.
- If your best friends don’t like the boy you’re involving yourself with, chances are he’s bad news.
- If a boy starts an invitation with, “Are you home alone”/”I’ll be home alone”, say no. You are a human being, not a toy to be played with.
- If some boy invites you to “the backseat of his truck”, he’s a piece of shit. Tell him to fuck himself.
- “Sorry” doesn’t always fix what you messed up.
- Stop wasting time wishing you could take back what you already did.
- You are at fault sometimes.
- There’s going to be a boy that you let get away. Yes, you loved him. It’s for the best, though.
- Toxic people hardly ever start off toxic.
- It’s always nice to make new friends, but never forget who your real friends are.
- Never lose the friends that would answer their phone at 3am if you called
- Never lose sight of who you are because of a boy.
Your description so reminds me of me. Except the silence being my enemy (I find it as relaxing as ambient/nature/white noises), making art and poetry REGULARLY, being a VG expert (I do love them but play rarely), speaking German and Japanese (been a while since I learned the former's basics).
You gotta teach me how to deal with silence someday.
I just wanted to say that your description is very beautifully written.
Oh, I appreciate it. I’m actually thankful for you actually took some time to see it.
Yeah I guess its quite good, placed part my heart on it.
Anger … it’s a paralyzing emotion … you can’t get anything done. People sort of think it’s an interesting, passionate, and igniting feeling — I don’t think it’s any of that — it’s helpless … it’s absence of control — and I need all of my skills, all of the control, all of my powers … and anger doesn’t provide any of that — I have no use for it whatsoever.
Toni Morrison (via observando)